Out of stock
Adjust your monitor to an ergonomic position and free up desk space with this single monitor mount. Increase viewing comfort and help reduce eye, back and neck strain. The spring arm tension can be adjusted to suit the weight of the monitors, allowing fingertip height adjustment for swift and easy adjustments. This mount is made from aluminum and steel for sturdy use. This mount includes all installation components to fit a variety of desktops. Gas spring allows for smooth and easy height adjustment. Tilt and swivel functionality offer multiple monitor angles for comfortable reading, and integrated cable management keeps your cords off your desktop.
- SINGLE MONITOR MOUNT: Fits one computer screen 19 21 24 27 29 30 32 inches, with a maximum support weight of 17.6 pounds / 8kg, using the 75x75mm or 100x100mm VESA square bolt hole pattern found on the back of the monitors. Comes with interchangeable C-clamp (desktop up to 3" inches thick) and grommet (up to 1.5" inches thick) base mount.
GAS SPRING: Counter-balanced for effortless adjustments. Tension is adjusted with the hex key and is turned Counter Clockwise to increase the tension. Please see the instructional video for adjustment and installation instructions.
FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Monitor arm desk mount can tilt 35 degrees up and down, swivel 360 degrees, raise and lower a total of 14.2" inches. The monitor can be rotated 180 degrees to lock in either portrait or landscape orientation.
EASY INSTALLATION: Single monitor stand comes with all mounting hardware, tools, and instructions necessary for assembly. It comes with a cable management panel to keep cords tucked away and out of sight.
- Weight capacity: 19.8 lbs
- Tilt: up 90 degrees to down 40 degrees
- Swivel: 180 degrees at two joints and 360 degrees at one joint
- Rotate: 360 degree
- Spring Arm Height adjustable: 13.5 inches
- Pole Height adjustable: 13.5 inches
- VESA Standard: VESA 75 (hole pattern: 75 x 75 mm), VESA 100 (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm)
|PRODUCT CATALOG||PRODUCT MANUAL|